Roadway Safety - Work Zone Temporary Traffic Control
- May 8, 2017 (8:00 - 4:00 pm Central Time) – 810 12th Ave NW, West Fargo ND (Public Works Bldg)
- May 9, 2017 (8:00 - 4:00 pm Central Time) – 601 S 26th St, Bismarck ND (Public Works Bldg)
This training program provided the student with an understanding of:
- The principles of work zone traffic control
- How to use the Manual of Uniform Traffice Control Devices (MUTCD) in the development of a traffice control plan
- How to reduce the liability of the organization
This course provides the student with an understanding of some of the safety features used on and along the roadway to provide a safe driving enviroment for the traveling population. Road Scholar Hours:
Bruce Drewes began his career in transportation over 33 years ago as a pipe layer for a construction company in Idaho. After being buried in a trench twice, he successfully pursued a career with the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD). As a project manager for ITD, Drewes became involved with OSHA and MSHA requirements for construction. For the past 10 years, he has been involved in the Safety Fest of Northwest as a founding partner and instructor. Drewes is currently a contract instructor, providing safety related programs across the U.S. with a focus on local agencies.
All personnel working in the roadway-work zone.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR WEST FARGO: Monday, May 1, 2017
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR BISMARCK: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
The above resource and more can be accessed by visiting the TLN Learning Management System (LMS).